Visit Ocean City, Maryland
Visit Ocean City, Maryland, the Eastern Shore’s premier vacation destination that’s always bustling with fun events with stuff to do for the entire family! Whether you’re looking to rent a vacation condo for a week or looking to stay a little longer by purchasing your perfect vacation home, Beach Real Estate has you covered. Wash away the winter blues and book your 2020 summer vacation!
View our full list of rentals, or contact an agent to start the process of buying your dream home today. Let the area experts at Beach Real Estate tell you why Ocean City, MD is the top vacation destination for the whole family!
1. Festivals and Events: Ocean City, Maryland is packed with unique festivals and events no matter when you visit! Check out the Shorecraft Beerfest Love on Tap on February 29th, Springfest on May 7-10, White Marlin Open on August 3-7, and so much more! Keep up with Ocean City, MD festivals, events, and entertainment daily here!
2. Live Music: Live music in Ocean City, Maryland doesn’t stop when the weather cools down! Of course, summertime is the prime time to book your vacation for optimal weather and activities, but there’s something to be said about the quiet off-season as well. No matter when you visit, there will be live music playing at Ocean City staples such as Seacrets Jamacia, USA, and Fagers Island.
3. Excellent Dining Options: There’s nothing like Ocean City cuisine, from the Maryland Blue Crabs to the shrimp, oysters, and other seafood, Ocean City is filled with amazing dining options. Whether you’re looking for a sit-down dinner, or to eat your way down the boardwalk, there are many unique places to try when vacationing in Ocean City.
4. Ocean City Beach and Boardwalk: There’s nothing like the miles of coastline that is the Ocean City beach and boardwalk. Take in the natural beauty of the Atlantic Ocean by watching a beautiful sunset while listing to the waves crash, or cruise the boardwalk on your bike. With almost 10 miles of beach, no matter where you stay in Ocean City, the beach is only just a few steps away.
5. Holiday Celebrations: If there’s one thing that the town of Ocean City does best it’s the holidays! Each year the events get bigger and bigger with more activities for the entire family to enjoy. Visit in March for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Boardwalk 5k, in July for the Fourth of July Concert and Fireworks, in October for O.C.toberfest, or December for everything that is the winter wonderland of Winterfest and so much more! The holidays are the perfect reason to head to the beach and explore Ocean City, Maryland.
At Beach Real Estate, we dedicated to making your 2020 vacation the best one yet. We hope that you’re ready to book your next Ocean City, MD vacation with us, or even stay a little longer by purchasing a vacation home.
Contact Beach Real Estate to get your vacation started today!